Got a sweet tooth, but don’t want all the extra calories, fat and sugar that go along with it? The first edition of the Busy But Healthy Recipe Book Series features 25 of Kristine’s favorite healthy muffins, cookies, homemade protein bars and quick bread recipes. These quick, easy and guilt-free recipes are great to make ahead and take as a snack. This book is essential to any busy person wanting to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Low sugar, sweetened with stevia (no refined sugars)
- Made with whole grain flour. Most recipes use oat flour, which you can easily do at home in a blender or food processor to save cost.
- Packed with whey protein to make a balanced snack (but you’d never tell the difference!)
- Suitable for diabetics, sugar-free diets, lower carb diets or people wanting to lose weight or get lean.
- Guilt-free. They taste like the real thing, but without all the fat, sugar and processed flour.
Pistachio Chai Muffins
Chocolate Orange Muffins
Carrot Cake Muffins
Fat-Free Banana Loaf
No-Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars
Trail Mix Protein Bars
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal + Raisin Bliss Cookies
Healthier Monster Cookies
In addition to a list of kitchen staples, each recipe has a full sized photo and nutritional information.
Note: You don’t have to have a Kindle, you can download these free Kindle reading apps for your iPhone, Blackberry, PC, Mac, iPad, Android & Window’s Phone 7, and have it on hand at all times (great when you’re at the grocery store!) You just download the free reader on your device, then go to the Amazon store on your preferred method and purchase the e-book (only $4.99)