So really, who doesn’t like cookie dough? I haven’t met anyone yet! I came up with this “individual” serving size recipe when I ran out of protein bars and wanted a quick substitute. You could also form the dough into a bar and freeze it or refrigerate it, but to be honest, mine didn’t make it that far!
You can switch this up however you want, using different protein powder flavors, and different add ins.
Typically, I like to use either chocolate protein or vanilla. Chocolate chips and raisins will always be my favorite. Shredded coconut is pretty awesome too. Healthy cookie dough snack with protein. Who would have thought it could be so good!
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter (could also use almond butter)
- ½ scoop (15 grams) chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tsp agave nectar syrup (or honey)
- 2 tsp raisins
- 2 tsp mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup quick oats
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, protein powder & agave until almost combined. Add in chocolate chips, raisins, oats & stir. Add almond milk to help bring it all together into a dough. Enjoy as is (cookie dough!), or place in plastic wrap to form into a bar & refrigerate or freeze for later.
Latest posts by Kristine (see all)
- Popcorn Shrimp with Creamy Sweet Chili Dip - May 29, 2015
- Strawberry Mixed Greens Salad with Chia Balsamic Dressing - May 25, 2015
- Chocolate Macaroon Protein Balls - May 21, 2015