Busy But Healthy
For Media inquiries please contact us at:
Interested in partnering with Busy But Healthy™ ?
To find out our site statistics, demographics and rates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Busy But Healthy™ will NOT accept ads or enter into partnerships or business dealings with companies or products that Kristine Fretwell does not fully endorse. Paid sponsorships only feature products and/or services that are Busy But Healthy™ Approved. These are products or services that Kristine would personally use and/or support.
1. Banners - Banners on busybuthealthy.com are either sponsored ads, house ads promoting BBH products, or affiliate ads.
2. Product Sponsorships – These are typically NOT sponsored. They are products Kristine purchases on her own. If you think your product/service would be a good fit for the site, please contact email@example.com to arrange samples.
4. Sponsored Videos - Occasionally, we will create sponsored videos and feature them on our Busy But Healthy TV™ page and/or in the aforementioned advertisements. These videos would be marked with “Sponsored By” or “Brought To You By” messaging.
5. Sponsored Contests - A product sample, and the willingness to give away a few prizes, consider sponsoring an online contest. Not only with your product/service be mentioned on the website, but also through our growing Twitter and Facebook networks.
6. Advertorial - Does your business have a story to explain? Consider an advertorial. Your advertorial could be a featured episode about your business. You would be provided a copy of the video to use as a promotional tool and reach a broader audience. It can include photos, video, copy or all three.
7. Facebook & Twitter mentions - Sponsored tweets and Facebook status messages to reach Kristine’s large (and growing) following
Many of our partners originate as a result of products being featured favorably and independently in unpaid editorial content. When these products are featured in blog posts, those mentions are NOT paid for or sponsored. Even when a company has an advertising relationship with BBH, we still maintain the right to talk about other brands.