Readers are welcome to contact me with any fitness, health and recipe questions! I love hearing from you!
Want me to come to your event?
I frequently do cooking demonstrations and talks. A great idea for a girls night, corporate event, or trade show. If you’re local to the Vancouver area, contact me for availability and rates.
Unless otherwise noted, all content and photography is © 2010-2015 Busy But Healthy, Inc. All rights reserved. Please do not copy and paste or reproduce any text or photographs without my prior written consent. For inquiries regarding the use, reproduction or purchase of photography seen here, please email [email protected]
Partner with Busy But Healthy
Are you a company or brand, and interested in partnering with Busy But Healthy?
Please contact us for our media kit ([email protected])
Busy But Healthy will not enter into partnerships with companies or products that Kristine Fretwell does not fully endorse. Paid sponsorships only feature products and/or services that are “Busy But Healthy Approved”. These are products or services that Kristine would personally buy and support.
1. Product Sponsorships & Sponsored Posts – If you think your product/service would be a good fit for the site, please contact [email protected] to arrange sending samples.
2. Sponsored Contests – A product sample, and the willingness to give away a few prizes, consider sponsoring an online contest. Not only with your product/service be mentioned on the website, but also through the growing Twitter and Facebook networks.
3. Social Media Campaign – Depending on your budget, a social media campaign can be created and cross promoted within the Busy But Healthy community, and your own.
4. Community Management – Have your online community managed by a seasoned blogger with experience in all social media platforms.
5. Events and Appearances – Kristine is available for corporate events, cooking demonstrations and wellness talks.
Note: Many of the partners originate as a result of products being featured favorably and independently in unpaid editorial content.